Saturday 23 June 2012

21st Birthday

Hi, I know it has been ages since I posted anything.  Sorry.
Well I have something to post today.  We are off to a 21st birthday tonight.  Some good friends of ours, daughter is turning 21.  I decided to make her a card using the guitar from Grunge Rock and then added some love hearts.


This is the card.


The colours I used were Twitterpated dsp, Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Island Indigo and Whisper White. I think these colours together look fabulous and will definitely be using them again. I've also used Island Indigo/White twine and on the guitar is two tiny pearls which you can't really see in the photo.

I was really pleased with how it came up and I hope she likes it too. Here's wishing her a fabulous night and a very Happy Birthday.

Thanks for visiting.
Leonie

No comments:

Post a Comment