Wednesday 2 May 2012

Wedding cards

Hi,  Well haven't I been slack in blogging.  We went away for a couple weeks during the school holidays and I don't get to do any crafting while away.  We are always to busy at the beach or some river.  By the time we get home I then spend the next week trying to catch up on all the washing and cleaning.  Anyway enough of the boring stuff.

Back in March I attended my cousins wedding, he married a Chinese girl and I understand that red is the lucky colour so I decide to do a black, white and red card.  This was really hard for me as I don't have any wedding stamp sets.  So I went and borrowed one and set out to design something.  I ended up making two different cards and then just chose one for them.  This is what I came up with









They are both using the Marry Me stamp set.  I used white embossing powder to add that little extra glam.  The are both very simple but I suppose I like that style the best.

I liked the second one the most, so made another one to keep on hand for you never know who.

Well till next time; thanks for visting.

Leonie

No comments:

Post a Comment