Wednesday 4 July 2012

Baby card

Hi,  Today I am showing you a card I made for a friend of my husband who he plays basketball with and his wife just had a beautiful baby girl.  Baby cards can often be a little difficult as I don't have suitable baby stamp sets.  Anyway I decided to use one of my favourites, Wild about You.  I know it is retired but the animals are so nice in it.  To make it girly I have chosen to use Blushing Bride, a colour I have been trying to avoid but have fallen in love with, just a little late as it will be going at the end of August.  Have to stock up on some paper there I think.  I have only boys so I think why do I need another pink, but evidently I do.



I have used the gorgeous twitterpated dsp, the Scallop duo die and Curly Cute stamp set for the sentiment.  The ribbon is Pear Pizzazz and just lifts the card from being too pink.  The flowers are non Stampin' Up! and are just from my stash.

Well I hope you like it and hopefully suitable for a baby girl.

Thanks for visiting.
Leonie

No comments:

Post a Comment