Wednesday 14 November 2012

Polar Party Side Step Christmas

Today I am showing a side step card.  A friend made one using the Christmas Lodge (you can see it at www.thespeckledsparrow.blogspot.com.au) and I thought it looked fantastic so I decided to try one too.  I decided to use the Polar Party stamp set as I think those penguins are so cute.




Here is a side view.



The colours I used were Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White and Basic Gray. A little Daffodil Delight and Pool Party.  The trees and penguins I stamped with Staz on ink and then coloured with markers.

The Happy Christmas and verse is from More Merry Messages.

I was please how it turned out.  Even my son liked it enough that he wants it for his teachers Christmas card this year. Hope you like it too.

Thanks for visiting.
Leonie

1 comment:

  1. Well done on a fun version of the side step card. How cute are those little penguins! Are you taking orders, lol?

    ReplyDelete