Wednesday 17 October 2012

Double Birthdays

Hi,
I know it has been ages between blog entries. What can I say I have had a creative block.  Well since it has been so long I thought I would give you two cards. As it is my nephews birthdays this week so I have had to try and create some cards (I refuse to buy them).  My nephews are adults now one 19 and the other 22.  They both love surfing and one is into music, he even has a band, so I based my cards around these two things.

The first one is cased from someone but unfortunately I can't remember who but I thought they did a terrific job.  Both the sets I used Extreme Elements and Grunge Rock have retired but I just love this guitar.


I always like decorating the inside too.



The second card is also using a retired set Seaworthy but again I love this set and it is great for male cards and there isn't much around for them.  I also used the splatter from French Foliage, it looks like water spots to me and don't collapse but I tore the paper (everyone who knows my card making knows I hate tearing but I decided this card needed it, so gave it a try).  Well if you can't guess the colours they are Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade, two of my favourites.


And the inside


Hope you liked the cards.


Thanks for visiting.
Leonie

No comments:

Post a Comment