Sunday 29 January 2012

Ladybird

Hi,
I know I said I was going to post cards and yet again I have ignored my blog.  With Christmas, my son's birthday (card I have to post), and going away for two weeks there hasn't been much time for anything else.

I got a new DSLR camera for my birthday (back in October) and it takes beautiful photos they are however on the rather large size in mega pixels.  So I think I have finally worked out (just have to remember) how to reduce the size so I can load them on my blog.

I did manage to make a few cards last month as my boys have had a number of birthday invites.  Just because Christmas was here didn't stop the birthday parties.  Well I thought I would share one of the birthday cards I made for a couple of the girls.  They both got the same as it was easier to just make two and I did fall in love with this card.  I cased it from the very talented Monica Gale with a few small changes.

Hope you like the card as much as I do.

Thanks for visiting

Leonie

No comments:

Post a Comment