Thursday 1 December 2011

Christmas Class

Hi,  Well I have totally ignored my blog for such a long time and a friend has been asking me to show these cards since I did the class last month.  Well finally I am.

Last month I did a Christmas Class with my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Tracy Penn, featuring the Letters from Santa paper.  Here are the cards we made.

You can't see it from the picture but Santa's beard is all sparkly






Here is a look at the inside












I will endeavour to load some more cards in the next few days, I have some birthday cards, my swap I did for Melbourne Regionals and another Christmas class I did last Saturday, so I will show these as well.

Until then have a lovely day / weekend.

Leonie

1 comment:

  1. YAY - finally! These look great - were they fun to make?

    ReplyDelete