Monday 13 May 2013

Charming

Hi,

I  can't believe it has been three months since I posted last, where has the time gone!  I have been making some cards, so I thought I better share a couple I have made recently.

For Mother's Day I decided to make my mum and mother-in-law a box of cards, so they can use them through out the year.  I decided on a retire set called 'Charming' and made the set of cards Jenny Moors designed,  the colours of Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, River Rock and Whisper White together are just beautiful.  Although this set has four normal size cards and four 9.5 x 9.5 cm cards I wanted to add a couple more normal size cards, as I had room in the box.  So these are my two cards I added to the set, continuing with the same colour theme.





You can check Jenny's original cards out at stampingmoments.blogspot.com    I just chanced my sentiment into birthday cards instead.

Enjoy your day and I will try to be back soon with some more creations.

Thanks for visiting.
Leonie

No comments:

Post a Comment