Thursday 9 February 2012

Stamp Club

Hi,  This week Stamp Club started back, yeah I always enjoy getting together with others who love making cards and Tracy Penn my fabulous Stampin' Up! demonstrator didn't disappoint us with some lovely cards to make.  There were eight of us all together; two from the previous year and six new faces, so some new ladies to get to know over the next eight months.

The first card we made was using the georgous Field Flowers stamp set which we stamped on Shimmery White cardstock.  I love this cardstock now and think I will have to use it for those Wedding Cards I have to make.  The other colours we used were Calypso Coral, Early Espresso and a little Crumb Cake (Tracy's favourite colour I am sure).


Lovely isn't it.
I don't know if you can see it but around the sentiment we used Shimmer Paint to give it a little bit of sparkle.


The second card we did the Rock 'n' Roll technique which I hadn't done before.  We used the Sprinkled Expressions Stamp Set from Sale-a-bration.


The colours were Island Indigo, Pool Party and Whisper White, which I really like together.

What do you think?

Thanks for visiting.

Leonie

1 comment:

  1. Very nice - Love, love, love calypso coral, early espresso and crumb cake together. Love that Field flowers stamp set too.

    ReplyDelete