Saturday 6 August 2011

Birthday Pinwheels

Hi,  it has bee a while since I posted anything, I have had my youngest with a flu virus and the oldest cut his chin open on play equipment and had to have it stitched.  That then got infected and we have spent a few days in hospital.  A hectic two weeks so hopefully everthing goes back to normal around here.
But while I was in the pinwheel mode I made another card.  See what you think.



I thought it turned out quite well and thought you could even change the saying to "Thinking of You" to cheer up a friend.

Supplies used (All Stampin' Up! unless stated otherwise):
Stamp sets:  Curly Cute
Paper:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Brights DSP.
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Tools: Corner rounder, Scallop trim border punch, Square lattice embossing folder
Embellishments: Rhinestones, Old Olive Taffeta ribbon, tooth picks (from the cupboard)
 
Thanks for visiting
Leonie

No comments:

Post a Comment