Wednesday 29 June 2011

Christmas Gifts

Hi I am still here just been busy lately and haven't had anything to post, but I have today.  I have come up with an idea for some Christmas presents for some family cousins who we get together at Christmas time.  They are always kind enough to buy my boys christmas presents and a homemade family christmas present in the way of food.  I usually do the same and make Rocky Road or gingerbread but this year I thought I would put together a collection of mini gift cards for them to use.  Well I thought I would start early so I don't have a last minute rush and fail to do them.

This is my first card I have created.





Supplies used (All Stampin' Up! unless stated otherwise):
Stamp sets:  Strength & Hope, Great Friend
Paper:  Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Tools: 1-3/4" Oval punch, 1/2" circle punch
Embellishments: Gold brads, Ribbon (non SU!)

Hope you like it and

Thanks for visiting
Leonie

No comments:

Post a Comment