Friday 29 July 2011

Birthday Pinwheels

Today I did a card with a friend in mind who loves pinwheels at the moment.  She has been making cards herself with pinwheels, much bigger than these one and I thought I would do something a little different for her. You can see hers at www.thespeckledsparrow.blogspot.com.  The card I made here was cased from Monica Gale's site with a few changes.



The photo looks a little blurry but I think you get the idea.  Hope my friend likes this.  Now all I have to do is find someone to give it to.


Supplies used (All Stampin' Up! unless stated otherwise):
Stamp sets:  Curly Cute
Paper:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip and Brights DSP.
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Tools: Corner rounder, Scallop trim border punch, Square lattice embossing folder
Embellishments: Rhinestones, Marina Mist Taffeta ribbon, tooth picks (from the cupboard)
 
Thanks for visiting
Leonie

No comments:

Post a Comment