Tuesday 14 February 2012

Ice Cream Cones

Hi,  On the weekend I spent a bit of my time making some birthday cards.  The school year has started and so have the birthday invites so I thought I better have a few up my sleeve just in case I run out of time or only get a couple of days notice (has happened before).  I ended up making two very similar cards because I liked the first one so much I thought I would make another.




The only difference is a colour and the way the icecream is placed, oh and a cherry.
The dsp I used was Big Top Birthday (SU!) and I punched out some of the swirls using the 3/8" punch to use on the side.

This is the inside of one of the cards.


I was really happy with them and really don't what to give them away but I will.

Hope you have had a great day.

Till next time, thanks for visiting.

Leonie

No comments:

Post a Comment