Wednesday 28 August 2013

Everything Eleanor 80th Birthday

Well I am finally posting a card after my friend asked what was going on.  I have actually made a few lately so I will attempt to post over the next few days.

Today's card is made for my husband's Aunt who turned 80 this month.  She had a party on the weekend and loved every minute catching up with family and friends.  She is still very lively and can see who having a 90th in another 10 years.  The card was inspired from a card Moncia Gale did sometime ago.  I know I have used a bit of retired items but they were fitting for the card and I need to use them.




Supplies used:
Stamp sets:  Everything Eleanor, Sincere Salutations (retired)
Paper:  Soft Suede, Very Vanilla & Spice Cake dsp (retired)
Ink:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Extras:  Finishing Touches Edgelits, Chantilly crochet trim (retired)

I hope you like it and I will try and be back tomorrow with another card.

Thanks for visiting
Leonie

No comments:

Post a Comment