Friday 10 August 2012

Pony Party

Todays card I have done for a friend who's daughter has a birthday party to go to.  She told me she wanted a pretty pink card for a six year old girl.  Well I suppose when I think of a pink and six year old girl I automatically think of the stamp set Pony Party, which is a bit sad that it is retiring.  So I then had to think of something I hadn't done before.  I saw a similar layout on Pinterest using the bike from Pedal Presents and based my layout on that.



The colours I used where Pick Pirouette and Regal Rose.  I decided to add some Certainly Celery ribbon just to add a contrasting colour.  Too much pink for me otherwise.

Well I hope you like it and enjoy the remainder of your day.

Thanks for visiting.

Leonie

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty pony card in pink & green; love the piercing!

    ReplyDelete