Monday 15 August 2011

Wild About You

Hi,  Hope all is well.  I have had a busy week with everything going back to the normal routine.  And I have had time to make a few cards.  Well maybe some other things just didn't get done but sometimes you have to just do something for yourself and I needed some birthday cards made so it was the perfect excuse.

My six year old had a twins birthday party on the weekend so I wanted to make two different cards but which were also similar (didn't want one to think one was better than the other).  I decided to use the Wild About You stamp set from Stampin' Up! which has retired, but is a favourite of mine.  I ended up making four cards while I was on a roll, so I thought I would share all of them with you.  I have listed the colours next to them if you are interested.  The Happy Birthday stamp is from Punch Bunch which was from this year's Sale-a-bration.

Colours used:
Real Red, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White.
The ribbon is non SU! from my stash.
Colours used:
Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss (retired), Real Red, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip.

Colours used:
Whisper White, Marina Mist, Real Red, Old Olive.
The marina mist stripe is embossed with the square lattice embossing folder.




Colours used:
Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise.
The ribbon is non SU! from my stash but looks like pumpkin pie.




I am not sure which is my favourite but we gave the twins the Crocodile and Lion.

Enjoy the rest of the day.

Thanks for visiting.
Leonie

No comments:

Post a Comment