Thursday 28 July 2011

Birthday

Hi,  I have been meaning to post this card I made for my husband's birthday since Sunday.  A sick child and another cutting his chin open this week has thrown my days out.  Well it was his birthday last Sunday and this is the card I made for him using Stampin' Up's! Seaworthy.  I also made one for my brother who also celebrated his birthday last week.  I love this set for males.


Supplies used (All Stampin' Up! unless stated otherwise):
Stamp sets:  Seaworthy, Bring on the Cake
Paper:  Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, and Basic Black
Ink:  Basic Black
Tools: Hole punch, Paper piercer
Embellishments: Silver brads, Twine (non SU!)


Do you like it?

Thanks for visiting
Leonie

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    It is really nice...worth the wait! The twine cross stitch looks really good.

    ReplyDelete