Tuesday 31 May 2011

Boys Birthdays

My oldest son had a couple of birthday parties last week, so I needed some boy cards, and I wanted them both to be different as both birthday boys were also friends.  This is what I came up with.


I love this robot "Cakey Watt" from stampingbella, he is so cute.

Supplies used (All Stampin' Up! unless stated otherwise):
Stamp Set: Cakey Watt (stampingbella); Bring on the Cake (SU!)
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Gray, Old Olive DSP
Ink: Black StazOn, Real Red, Basic Gray, Old Olive, So Saffron
Tools: Oval patterns (Creative Memories), Corner rounder
Embellishments: Gold brads

The next card I made is from the Loads of Love stamp set (Stampin' Up!).  This was one of the first stamp sets I bought.  Probably because I have all boys and thought that most of the birthday parties they would get invited to would be boys.  Even my seven and six year old like making cards with the truck and presents in it.



Supplies used (All Stampin' Up! unless stated otherwise):
Stamp sets:  Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories, So Happy for You (Sale-a-bration set)
Paper:  Whisper White, Old Olive, Real Red and Real Red DSP
Ink:  Black StazOn, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Basic Black
Tools: Word Window punch, Corner rounder, Hole punch
Embellishments: Old Olive brads, Dimensionals

Hope you like it and
Thanks for visiting
Leonie

No comments:

Post a Comment